Our clothes are made in the USA and Europe, depending on where they are fulfilled from. Our legging materials are imported from Japan and come with an eco-friendly certificate.
2. Is Earthlyy an Eco-Friendly company?
We try to do our best to minimize waste in packaging and source eco-friendly packaging materials. Many of our packaging materials are either recyclable or biodegradable. Bubble wraps are made from a minimum of 15% recycled plastic. Some, but not all our inks are eco-friendly, we are trying to improve this.
3. Are Earthlyy products completely Vegan?
Yes, everything is completely is Vegan.
4. Are all products shipped together?
Most of the time, yes they are but as we do work with multiple suppliers, they can come at different times. We are trying to consolidate our inventory to avoid this issue.
5. Does Earthlyy ship worldwide?
Yes, we ship anywhere you may be.
6. Will Earthlyy refund for damaged goods?
Yes, or we will offer to ship out a replacement ASAP if there is an issue with any product.
7. Are Earthlyy supplements organic?
Most of the supplements are organic but not all of them are, unfortunately.
8. Does Earthlyy offer a referral program?
We do offer a referral program where people can make a commission on each referred customer. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information